Thursday, April 5, 2012

It fits!

so, i bought two really cute dresses 2 years ago for easter/weddings/whatever. they are both cute and classic, so when i bought them i thought "awesome, i will be able to wear these for a long time." well, then i got pregnant. then i got fat. i have not been able to wear either of them more than twice. UNTIL NOW! i tried both of them on this morning and they both fit! probably even a little better than when i first bought them!

after trying on the dresses, i knew that it was time to pull the trigger on something i had been debating on. i decided it was time to become a distributor for body by vi. if you have been following my blog at all, you know that i have been doing the 90 day challenge. i drink 2 shakes a day and eat a sensible meal. in the beginning i was also working out a lot, but i have had a major mental set back in the gym. anyway, over the last (just over) 3 months, i have lost 30 pounds! WHAT???!!!?? i was skeptical in the beginning with body by vi, but it really is as simple as following the directions.

i dont ever want to be a crazy sales person, but i am proof that this works. not only that, but my doctors are encouraging me to continue. if you want more information, please contact me. you can also go to my page Aimeeloeser.myvi.net. i can help you get started any time. if you would like to try it first, just let me know! :)

guess i need to take a picture this weekend in my dresses...be looking for those! maybe i will go buy myself a new pair of shoes as a reward! :)

blessings, ALo

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Way to go Amiee! That is so exciting! I have been debating for about 3 months on this body by Vi stuff. We need to talk. Seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete