Sunday, July 31, 2011

Help Me Help YOU!!

i am taking a break from mowing the grass. i was supposed to do this much earlier in the week, but since we are having both a drought and a heat wave, the grass has not been growing much...plus who wants to mow the grass when it is 88 degrees out at 7:40 pm on sunday?? yep...that is really what it is here...that is hotter than hot for ohio!!

anyway, i know that there are so many of you that have been praying for me and for peter...thank you! the last few days have been so much better since my last post and i am sure that has a lot to do with you praying for me! over the next few days/weeks i am going to have some time to spend reflecting and praying and i would love to be praying for y'all! i know that there is a lot going on in everyone's lives and i would love to be praying for those things with you!

feel free to email me, facebook message me, or comment here on the blog. i hope that you all have a great week! thank you, again, for praying with me and for me...love y'all!

Matthew 18:19-20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."


blessings, ALo

No comments:

Post a Comment