Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Thing...

...my head is attached, because it may have been left behind in all the running around i have been doing lately! i havent blogged much in the last week because i literally have not had more than a few minutes to sit down to think! other than the usual stuff that happens when you are trying to move across the country, i have had company, drove to michigan and back (with another trip there tomorrow), done some home hair, and have tried my hardest to spend serious quality time with my friends and family! if i did have down time i have found myself spending 5 or so minutes here and there on pinterest. ugh...i hate all my friends who have got me sucked into this!! i really do not let myself spend more than a few minutes at a time...i could spend hours looking at things though. if you are not on there and would like an invite, let me know! i will gladly send you an invite (ps. i think you have to have facebook to do it...not positive though!) so, before i tuck my niece (kayla has been here since monday) into bed, i thought i would share a few of the quotes from my "nice thing to say" board (pinterest thing). by the way, i will have to post about my girl time with kayla...our first, hopefully, annual trip together!

ok, so here are a few saying/quotes that i have found that i really like, or make me laugh, or make me stop to think, etc!!

"what if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday?"

"love is friendship set on fire"

"judging a person does not define who a person is, it defines who you are."

"faith is not knowing what the future holds but who holds the future."

"just because today is a bad day does not mean tomorrow wont be the best day of your life, you just have to get there."

"a clean house is the sign of a broken computer." lol!! i love this one! :)

"creative minds are rarely tidy."

"life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

"happy girls are the prettiest." audrey hepburn

"wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen."

"its up to you to find beauty in the ugliest days"

"the 'normal' you speak of doesnt sound fun at all."

"we must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." joseph campbell

"before you talk, listen; before you react, think; before criticize, wait; before you pray, forgive; before you quit, try." totally wicked*tumblr

hope you liked a few of these. sorry i dont know the source of most. feel free to use them as status updates though :) enjoy your day tomorrow! pray for me as i drive to michigan again to be a part of my little sister's wedding. there will definitely be a post friday about the wedding and time with kayla.

blessings, ALo

No comments:

Post a Comment