Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prayer

God, thank you for making my life less about the tragic situations and more about the love that you have for me. thank you for showing me Your love in more than one way so that i wont forget. God, i more than appreciate the grace that You have shown me, for even in my sin You loved me and saved me. i know that i have been angry about loosing charlotte, please do not take that anger and frustration personally. i am sad that i didnt have more time with her, but i know that You know best, for both of us! God, please continue to shape my heart and mold me into the daughter you want me to be...remind me that i am not full grown yet and need to lean on You for strength and guidance. Lord, please do not allow me to feel the pull of the world, but to be transformed by my mind and then my actions will follow. do not allow me to fall into the temptations of this world to numb myself, but lead me to the peace and comfort that only You can give. please continue to show me that there is more to be concerned with in this life than myself. thank you for the encouragement that i have found in Your Word, please let that be my desire long after this pain subsides. God, i praise You for Who You are and what You are doing! God, i am truely trying to appreciate all that i have been given, the good, bad and ugly... just be patient with me! i love you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer Aimee! love your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you!
    Love you!
    Love you!

    Just wanted to make sure you knew that!!!

    ReplyDelete